History

History of the Catholic Faith Communities of St Theresa and St Christopher

St Theresa’s and St Christopher’s have been a combined faith community for over a decade.  Read below to see some of the earlier history of each parish.

St Theresa's Church

Earlier history of Saint Theresa Parish

Saint Theresa Parish was established in 1960 as a mission church of Holy Ghost Church in North Tiverton.

Click here for the history of St. Theresa Parish

Click here to read about the renovations completed in 2003

Click here for the story of St. Thérèse of Lisieux

st_christopher

Earlier history of Saint Christopher Parish

Saint Christopher Parish was founded in 1910 by the Holy Ghost Fathers.

Click here for an early history of St Christopher Parish