29 Oct World Youth Day Itinerary
We have received a detailed itinerary of our upcoming pilgrimage to World Youth Day in Krakow, Poland in summer of 2016. Not only will this trip offer a lifetime opportunity to grow in our Catholic faith and worship with Pope Francis, but we will also have the chance to explore other memorable places including:
- Warsaw: Capital of Poland
- Czestochowa: Visit Jasna Gora Shrine which houses the miraculous Black Madonna icon.
- Wadowice: Birthplace of Pope John Paul II
- Krakow, Poland: Participate in World Youth Day events including services, concerts, entertainment and a vigil with Pope Francis
- Auschwitz: A haunting tour of the notorious concentration camp
- Wroclaw: The “Venice of Poland”
- Prague, Czech Republic: A two night stay in one of the most fascinating medieval towns of Europe including celebrating morning mass and visiting other beautiful churches, the Jewish Quarter and Charles Bridge
This trip promises to be a journey that will inspire and change our youth’s lives forever.